As Business Gate continues to support Arab women and their endeavors, today is all about Emirati women and some of them, who work across a number of industries, including fitness, law, and business,
Dubai: Emirati Women’s Day is about the accomplishments and achievements of women in the UAE. As an occasion to empower Emirati women, this special day was launched by Her Highness Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak Al Ketbi, the wife of the late Sheikh Zayed and Mother of the Nation, in 2015."Inspiring Reality…Sustainable Future" is the theme of 2022’s edition of Emirati Women’s Day and looks to highlight the country’s journey with the notion of female empowerment, which was a key goal when the UAE was first established 50 years ago on 2nd December, 1971 by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who prioritized investing in human resources. Believing that people are the true wealth of the nation, he also prioritized gender equality. As Business Gate continues to support Arab women and their endeavors, today is all about Emirati women and some of them, who work across a number of industries, including fitness, law and business, Emirati Women’s Day means a lot to us and what they hope for the future of the women of the nation…
Back in April, Sheikha Fatima announced the theme of this year’s Emirati Women’s Day would be ‘Inspiring Reality… Sustainable Future’. As Per WAM, Sheikha Fatima praised the women of the UAE saying, “Emirati women have proven there is no task that is impossible due to their hard work and innovation.” From reaching Mars to competing in the Olympics, Emirati women are constantly defying stereotypes in every field and putting the UAE on the global map. Keeping this in mind, Emirates Woman has championed all the incredible Emirati women who work on a daily basis to inspire future generations. The UAE has established itself as a role model for the region in this field, opening the door for women to invest in the business and establish their own enterprises.
In addition to highlighting the importance of improving women’s skills and talents, the occasion annually calls on all national bodies to work together to build a sustainable future for Emirati women following the “Principles of the 50.”The four primary pillars and goals of the plan are as follows- “Economic Participation, Entrepreneurship and Financial Inclusion,” which aims to reduce the economic gender gap by growing women’s participation, retention, and leadership in the economy and increasing women’s financial literacy and presence in the entrepreneurial sector.
An Initiative by - H. E LAILA RAHHAL EL ATFANI (Founder & President of Business Gate and Goodwill Ambassador - was launched to salute and honor all women for their unwavering contribution to society on this occasion of The UAE celebration of Emirati Women’s Day, we look forward to sharing our list of women being recognized and appreciated. Here’s a closer look at some of the highlights: the pioneering and inspiring role of Emirati women in the journey of construction, progress, and giving in the country in various fields and sectors.
1. H.E DR. ASMA MANA SAEED AL OTAIBA -CEO of many sectors -Including Govt. Services, Healthcare, IT, Tourism Services.
2. Dr. Eng Mona Al Mansouri - 1st Emirati Fashion Designer Int'l, Founder & President - MONA AL MANSOURI Hot Couture
3. H.E AAREFA AL FALAHI - Board Member, RAK Chamber of Commerce., Board Member of RAK Insurance Company, Board Member of Emirates Sports & Cultural club.
4. RAYA KHAMIS AL MIHRIZI - GM & Founder -Golden Seagull, Qayath festas, and Humanitarian
5. MARYAM ESSA ALMIDFA - Global Ambassador - Commonwealth Entrepreneurs Club, UK, Advisor in Education, UAE
6. DR. WALAA AL SHEHHI -PHD. Business Administration - Engineering Project Management. Motivational Speaker, Licensed Trainer
7. DR. ENG SUAAD AL SHAMSI - 1st UAE Female Aircraft engineer, Technical Advisor with Al Etihad
8. JOUHAYNA ALMHERI- Emirati Air Traffic Control Officers on the planet, Founder of Jumpstart Aviation, and social media manager and speaker for WAI-ME(Women in Aviation Middle East Chapter)
9. NOOF Al YAFAI- Founder & CEO - Address Group
10. AL REEM MUBARAK AL AMERI - Strategic Partnership Manager -Sheikh Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Maktoum Private Office
11. UM SAEED -Social Activist, Ambassador of Peace
12. MAITHA AL BALOOSHI - CTO - Scrum Master at ENBD, Emirates Sports Club Ambassador
13. AISHA AHMED ALMESAN - Businesswomen, Emirates Sports Club Ambassador
14. MIRNA YOUNES -Business Women & Attorney at Law, Founder, and CEO - La Sirene Group
15. KHULOOD AL JABRI -Member -Emirates Fine Art Society, Sharjah, Expert in Photography & Fine Arts, Senior Artist, Abu Dhabi Judicial Department, Deputy Head of Fine Arts: Ministry of Culture & Youth
16. MAYA ALHAWARY -1st Emirati Arab Ph.D. Scholar to Research, Emotional Intelligence on Leadership in MENA, Author of 2020 Book, Women of Wonder Award 2021, Influential Women of Excellence 2021
17. MONA SULAIMAN - Social Media Influencer, Founder of Blink, Ambassador of Hope at Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Foundation, Ambassador of Awareness of Smart Cells.
18. EMAN MOHAMMED AL SUWAIDI - Leadership Coach & Trainer, Founder - AL NOOR Coaching & UAE Ladies Toastmasters
19. MAITHA EBRAHIM - Pubic Figure / TV Presenter, Master of Ceremonies
20. SUMAYYA AL SUWAIDI - Emirati Women of the year 2011, Multiple Award-winning Emirati Artist, Art Curator / Fashion Designer / Entrepreneur, Emirati Achiever of the year 2011
21. RANIA MUSTAFA BAYOUMI - HR Manager - Aerzen ME FZE - Dubai
22. MONA YOUSEF ALSUWAIDI - Executive Secretary - RAK Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Emirates Sports Club Ambassador
23. AYESHA ABDULRAHMAN - Founder & CEO - My Nursery Dubai
24. MIRA KARIM ALHOOTI -Cluster in Charge - Aster Pharmacy Group, Emirates Sports Club Ambassador
25. SAMEERA SULAIMAN - Goodwill Ambassador, Emirates Sports Club Ambassador, Head of Innovation - PSD, Basma Social Media Influencer
26. MARIAM OTHMAN - Founder & Director General of Rashid Centre for People of Determination
27. DR. KHULOOD AL MANSOORI - Assistant Professor Linguistic Coordinator of Academic Recovery & Community-Oriented Student Life Activities AURAK
28. DR. NADIA KHALIL ALSAYEGH (MAMA NADIA) -Founder & GM - Senses Residential & Care for Determination
29. MOUZA AL SHEHHI - Ambassador of Heritage, Director, and Official - Ghawashi Organising Events
30. DE. ZAINAB AL ALAWE -President of Victoria Academy & Al Ostoura Land Training Centre
31. HAMDA ALMURR AL MHEIRI -Media & Communication Specialist, Dubai Govt / A Poet & Writer
32. ROA AL MADANI - Emirati Artist, Realism Art Expert
33. AZEIZAH AHMED ALHASSANI -1st Female Emirati Engineer onsite at the unconventional
fields of ADNOC and Total in the UAE. Petroleum Engineer, Artist
34. FARAH FALAKNAZ - Artist
Art4you Gallery and Founder Jesno Jackson were glad and continue to support this initiative with H.E Laila Rahhall to promote the inspirational image of Emirati women from different walks of life.
Noura Hamed, Freelance Writer.